TeamHealth has a part-time practice opportunity for an Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician to join our inpatient primary care team in New London, Connecticut. Excellent opportunity to work 1-2 days per week depending on your schedule. Opportunity to increase to full-time as well as opportunity for a Medical Directorship. Enjoy a flexible schedule built around your personal needs and preferences.
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 2,000 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
New London, Connecticut
New London is a coastal Connecticut city. The Custom House Maritime Museum traces its port history. Nearby, 1800s Fort Trumbull overlooks the Thames River. The collection at Lyman Allyn Art Museum includes maritime paintings. Playwright Eugene O’Neill spent his boyhood summers at Monte Cristo Cottage, now a museum. South of the 1801 New London Harbor Light, Ocean Beach Park has a beach on Long Island Sound and rides.