Advance your career through clinical leadership. Work as a medical director for TeamHealth's post-acute care practice located in Colville, Washington. This part-time position includes patient care rounding in skilled nursing facilities.
Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to customize your schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals.
As a TeamHealth physician leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals who share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Outdoor lover's retreat near Spokane
A small community located north of Spokane, Colville is a nature lover's ideal retreat. The Colville National Forest is a 1.1 million acre featuring rolling hills and mountains formed long ago by glacier. Visitors can explore the area's hiking trails, swimming and boating on Lake Gilette or hit the slopes for skiing and snowboarding! Other exciting outdoor opportunities include several nearby wilderness and wildlife areas. When you aren't enjoying the great outdoors, visit the local drive-in theater or the many antique and collectible shops. Plus, Spokane is just a short drive away!