Generous Sign On Bonus Available with this position!
Advance your career providing safe, high-quality care as a part-time/PRN physician with TeamHealth's post-acute care team in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Candidates must be board certified in family medicine or internal medicine. Experience managing the medical needs of patients in the post-acute environment would be welcome but is not required. Our clinicians work week days only and we can put together combination of days that would work best for you.
- Sign on bonus is available
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive, uncapped compensation
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program or referral program
New Mexico's largest city
The largest city in New Mexico, Albuquerque offers all the trappings of a large metropolitan area, plus a rich Native American and Spanish history. Explore Albuquerque's modern downtown core and Old Town Albuquerque with its historic adobe buildings, five museums and a burgeoning arts district. Take the Sandia Peak Tramway to the top of the Sandia Mountains, learn more about the region's history at local archaeological sites and the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, and appreciate the many authentic New Mexican cuisines available in the Old Town. Outdoor enthusiasts will love easy access to the state's many national parks where recreation opportunities, including hiking, biking, rock climbing, skiing, snowboarding, star gazing and more, abound.