Join TeamHealth's growing post-acute care team in Albuquerque! This is an excellent opportunity to provide quality, compassionate care as part of our post-acute care practice in the New Mexico's largest city.
Enjoy a flexible daily rounding schedule while caring for adults in skilled nursing facilities Monday through Friday. A directorship stipend is available for your admin time. This is a full-time (benefits eligible) position and part-time positions are available depending on your schedule and availability.
We ask that candidates be board certified or board eligible in family medicine, internal medicine or geriatrics. Previous post-acute experience in a skilled nursing facility or assisted living center is a plus, but not required.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Customize your own daily schedule to create your ideal work-life balance Monday-Friday
- Excellent compensation ($300,000+ range) with sign on and relocation available
- Full spectrum benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance plus much more
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive, additional productivity-based uncapped compensation
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued iPad with gEHRimed EMR documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program or referral program
New Mexico's largest city
The largest city in New Mexico, Albuquerque offers all the trappings of a large metropolitan area, plus a rich Native American and Spanish history. Explore Albuquerque's modern downtown core and Old Town Albuquerque with its historic adobe buildings, five museums and a burgeoning arts district. Take the Sandia Peak Tramway to the top of the Sandia Mountains, learn more about the region's history at local archaeological sites and the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, and appreciate the many authentic New Mexican cuisines available in the Old Town. Outdoor enthusiasts will love easy access to the state's many national parks where recreation opportunities, including hiking, biking, rock climbing, skiing, snowboarding, star gazing and more, abound.