Are you searching for a medical director opportunity in post acute care that will allow you to put the passion back into your practice?
TeamHealth is looking for a Full-time Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatrics trained physician interested in medical director opportunities to join our Post-Acute Care Team in the Beautiful city of Albuquerque, New Mexico.
We are passionate about wellbeing of our patients and providers. We are looking for providers who are passionate about patients care…If you are interested in being a part of our excellent team, please submit your CV or call Erica LeJeune, Senior Clinical Recruiter with TeamHealth at 337-258-2223.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent compensation
- Full spectrum benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance plus much more
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive, uncapped compensation
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program or referral program
New Mexico's largest city
The largest city in New Mexico, Albuquerque offers all the trappings of a large metropolitan area, plus a rich Native American and Spanish history. Explore Albuquerque's modern downtown core and Old Town Albuquerque with its historic adobe buildings, five museums and a burgeoning arts district. Take the Sandia Peak Tramway to the top of the Sandia Mountains, learn more about the region's history at local archaeological sites and the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, and appreciate the many authentic New Mexican cuisines available in the Old Town. Outdoor enthusiasts will love easy access to the state's many national parks where recreation opportunities, including hiking, biking, rock climbing, skiing, snowboarding, star gazing and more, abound.