Deliver compassionate patient care as a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician working Full-Time with TeamHealth's growing Post-Acute Care team in El Paso, Texas.
We ask that candidates be Board Certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatrics. Previous Post-Acute Care experience in SNFs or Assisted Living Centers is a plus, but not required.
TeamHealth Post-Acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. Most importantly, it's built around you! Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Unmatched flexibility
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities for CME provided free through the TeamHealth Institute and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- GEHRimed EMR with company issued iPad
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership roles
- Opportunities to collaborate with other local clinicians
El Paso, Texas
El Paso lies in far west Texas and is the 19th most populous city in the U.S. with a population of almost 650,000. Standing on the Rio Grande, El Paso is across the U.S./Mexico border from Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico, so the city is loaded with history and historic places. The Franklin Mountains extend into El Paso from the north and nearly divide the city into two sections: the west side forming the beginnings of the Mesilla Valley and the east side expanding into the desert and lower valley. At an elevation of 3,800 feet above sea level, with the highest peak in the city being North Franklin Mountain at 7,192 feet above sea level. El Paso is also home to the 24,000-acre Franklin Mountains State Park, the largest urban park in the United States. El Paso is a thriving metropolitan city and is home to the University of Texas at El Paso, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Fort Bliss, one of the largest military complexes of the United States and neighbors Alamogordo, New Mexico, home to Holloman Air Force Base. In 2010 El Paso was awarded an All-American City Award, the oldest community recognition program in the United States.