Advance your career providing safe, high-quality care as a full-time physician with TeamHealth's post-acute care team in Flagstaff, Arizona. Candidates must be board certified in family medicine or internal medicine. Experience with patients in skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, long-term acute care facilities, or similar settings is preferred but not required.
Join TeamHealth and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
TeamHealth's post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. We support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive, uncapped compensation
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program or referral program
Located in the high country mountains of northern Arizona, Flagstaff is a four season hub of activity where an eclectic mix of small town charm and endless outdoor adventures. Enjoy opportunities for year-round adventures featuring spacious vistas and cool, clean mountain air. Favorite activities include hiking, mountain biking, disk golf, camping, boating and rock climbing. During the winter months, Flagstaff is host to countless skiers and snowboarders. Spring offers breathtaking beauty of blooms in the world's largest contiguous emerald green ponderosa pine forest. Summer temperatures average in the low 80s with sapphire blue skies and crisp mountain air, while the bounty continues into Fall with a panoramic canvas of quaking aspen and foliage offering hues of reds and purples. The city is only 80 miles from the Grand Canyon and is close to seven national parks and monuments. Flagstaff also offers a year-round selection of local entertainment and cultural events. From classical music to local jazz, star fests to winterfests, and art gallery to museum events highlighting the rich history and cultural diversity of Northern Arizona, there are a wide range of opportunities for every age and interest. From locally-owned gift shops, boutiques and art galleries to outdoor sporting goods stores and fine wine shops, shopping in Flagstaff is an experience not to be missed.