Interested in gaining experience leading an established emergency department (ED) team? Find the next steps in your career path as a full-time physician leading our ED team at Ohio Health Berger Hospital in Circleville, Ohio. Ohio Health Berger is a community hospital with the benefits of being a part of the Ohio Health system.
This position will include working in a 22,000-annual volume ED, with 24 hours of physician daily coverage, 11 hours of advanced practice clinician daily coverage as well as an excellent nursing staff. Ohio Health Berger Hospital has 21 ED beds and uses EPIC for their EMR.
As a TeamHealth clinical leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes- for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
- Stipend available
- Professional liability and tail insurance provided
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits available
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
A 83-bed facility, Berger Hospital offers a full continuum of care to Circleville, Ohio, and the surrounding communities. Clinicians and administrative staff alike enjoy the close-knit, family-oriented culture fostered at the facility, in addition to its focus on providing compassionate, high-quality patient care. With locations across Ohio, Berger Health System is known for providing community-focused care as well as classes and events on health and well-being topics.
The Pick of Ohio! Circleville, located in Pickaway County, is approximately 30 miles south of downtown Columbus. Its neighborhoods are safe, highways are not congested, and life's hustle and bustle is traded for a more paced, family lifestyle. The town of Circleville is known nationally for its Pumpkin Show held each year in October. Pickaway County is a rich agricultural area ranking in the top ten counties in the state for production and income.