TeamHealth is looking for an experienced emergency medicine clinician to join our core emergency department (ED) team. Work with the most respected emergency medicine group nationally. Clinicians will need to be residency trained and board certified in emergency medicine.
Doctors Hospital of Augusta's emergency department features an annual volume of 56,000 with a 20% admission rate. There are 24 ED beds in the facility. Enjoy the support of 58 hours of daily physician coverage and 50 hours of daily advanced practice clinician (APC) coverage.
- Relocation and sign-on bonus negotiable
- Work/life balance can be accomplished in Augusta
- Collaborative practice environment
- Advanced practice clinician coverage
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
Augusta is located at the fall line of the Savannah River, at the head of its navigable portion. Augusta is the principal city of the Augusta-Richmond County Metropolitan Statistical Area, and is the third-largest city and the second-largest metro area in the state after Atlanta. It is best known for hosting The Masters golf tournament each spring, and is full of southern charm. Downtown Augusta boasts a thriving arts and food scene, with fabulous festivals, shopping, and restaurants.