As a TeamHealth advanced practice clinician, your ability to enable each individual to function at the highest possible level of wellness is an essential part of providing compassionate care in a post-acute environment.
While working under the direction of the medical director and attending physician, your primary responsibilities will include medical assessments; develop treatment plans, and medication management for adult and geriatric patients in a skilled nursing facility. Additionally you will represent TeamHealth on appropriate external levels identifying, engaging and establishing/maintaining relationships within the healthcare community, collaborate with clinicians, hospital leaders, and others regarding care and services for patients, collaborate with leadership to review care, coordinate initiatives, develop collaborative intervention plans, and share ideas about improvement in quality of care, and perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested.
- Flexible weekday round-and-go schedule
- Uncapped productivity compensation paid bi-weekly
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Supported by the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians