TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency medicine program at National Park Medical Center in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Our 166-bed facility and 25-bed emergency department (ED) has an annual ED patient volume of 21,000. The emergency department provides 24 hours of physician coverage and 22 hours of advanced practice clinician (APC) coverage. The patient admission rate is 20%. Meditech EMR system is utilized in the ED.
We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine, family medicine or internal medicine. Current ACLS, ATLS and PALS certifications are required. TeamHealth is committed to strengthening hospitals, supporting physicians and improving healthcare.
- Support of a nationwide network of world-class clinicians
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program with services assisting from childcare, financial planning, burnout and more
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to leadership development programs such as LEADership Fundamentals, LEAD (Leadership Education and Development), CDA (Coach Development Academy), the Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
National Park Medical Center
National Park Medical Center (NPMC) is proud to be a community health leader in Hot Springs and the surrounding communities. A part of the LifePoint Health healthcare network, NPMC is a 163-bed full-service hospital, providing a comprehensive range of medical services and high quality care. This facility is a forward thinking, innovative hospital where trust, teamwork and technology come together to make a positive difference in the health of the community and region. Its Joint Commission accreditation powerfully demonstrates the facility's commitment to meet the highest national standards for quality and safety. NPMC combines the medical and technological resources of a regional center for healthcare with the warm, friendly and personal touch of a caring, compassionate staff.
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Nestled in the scenic Ouachita Mountains and surrounded by beautiful lakes and forests, Hot Springs has a spectacular natural beauty that is the perfect backdrop for this vibrant city. More than 1,000 miles of shoreline provide awesome opportunities for boating, waterskiing, fishing, and other water sports. You can take in the excitement of thoroughbred horse racing at Oaklawn Park or spend a long afternoon with your best friends playing one of the nine championship golf courses in Hot Springs. Historic Boathouse Row offers a magical setting for dining and shopping, while Garvan Woodland Botanical Gardens features waterfall cascades, scenic bridges, and hundreds of thousands of plants. Within the downtown historic district are numerous spas, art galleries, and antique and gift shops.