TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity for a full-time emergency medicine physician to be based in the Dallas, Texas, metro area and work clinical hours in Ohio. Your travel will be paid for you as you work 8-12 hour shifts at our hospitals for extended periods of time. This is an excellent opportunity for a graduating emergency medicine resident with community health experience or a current practicing physician, who wants to maximize their work/life balance with a 10-12 day per month work schedule. You will enjoy our concierge travel support to assist with your travel arrangements.
This is a full-time, independent contractor position with guaranteed shifts. Candidates must be ABEM or AOBEM certified, emergency medicine (EM) residency trained, or primary care trained and boarded with 2-3 years of emergency medicine experience preferred. This is an elite position and ideal candidates will be adaptive, possess excellent communication skills, and have a team player attitude. Flexibility to travel is required for this opportunity.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Blocked time off
- Excellent alternative to locums with guaranteed full-time
- Gain experience in a variety of practice settings and locations
- Membership in TeamHealth's leading Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts
Live where you want, work in Ohio!
Located in northeast Texas, Dallas was settled in 1841 as a frontier trading post. Today it is the 9th largest city in the U.S. The population is over one million and growing. The entire Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex comprises a population of more than three million. Residents enjoy numerous attractions, including more than 7,000 restaurants, 200-plus museums, art galleries, live performance venues, and numerous shopping centers.