TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a nocturnist nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join our hospital medicine team at Ingalls Memorial Hospital in Harvey, Illinois. Qualified candidates must have previous critical care/ICU RN experience. Prior hospital medicine experience as a nurse practitioner/physician assistant is a plus.
In today's hospital medicine environment, you're asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That's why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them. TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive pay and flexible scheduling
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program, employee discounts and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Exclusive access to educational resources, professional development, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
The city of Harvey, Illinois, lies in the heart of Chicago's Southland and is only 30 minutes from downtown Chicago. More than 15 parks offer basketball, picnic areas, and recreational facilities. Harvey is home to many professional athletes and offers numerous facilities and recreational areas to support athletic events.