TeamHealth OB/Gyn hospitalists focus on the management and care of the emergent OB/Gyn patients. TeamHealth's OB/Gyn hospitalist program is expanding into beautiful Delaware at TidalHealth Nanticoke Memorial Hospital. The position allows you to work alongside a great nursing group and help a small community near the beach.
We are seeking an OB/Gyn hospitalist with post-residency experience, superior communication skills, and team oriented. The ideal OB/Gyn hospitalist is a partner in clinical education and quality initiatives driven by TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization.
As a clinician-led organization, TeamHealth offers flexibility in scheduling, no billing or coding responsibilities and dedicated educational programs for our OB/Gyn hospitalists.
- Lucrative bonus opportunity
- Full-time entails 6 to 8, 24 hour, in-house shifts/month
- Double coverage model
- Employee model with full benefits package
- Delaware offers low cost of living and no sales tax
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail
- Access to TeamHealth's wellness program, professional development tools and nation-wide network of OB/Gyn hospitalists
Seaford is a traditional community. Explore its historic downtown located along the Nanticoke River. There are boutiques for the shoppers, museums for the historical enthusiasts, and great eats for the foodies. Take a trip to the Salisbury Zoo for a day out with the family. Enjoy the riverside amenities and recreational activities. Seaford offers much to do along with being a great family-friendly place to live. In true traditional community spirit, each year, Seaford hosts the Seaford Christmas Parade- the biggest in the area! There's lots to love about the city of Seaford.