TeamHealth is expanding our OB/Gyn hospitalist program in beautiful Delaware! Join our OB/Gyn hospitalist team at TidalHealth Nanticoke Memorial Hospital in Seaford and work alongside their excellent nursing group.
We are seeking board certified/board eligible OB/Gyn physicians to provide quality care, demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills and are proficient in the full breadth of the OB/GYN specialty. The ideal clinician will be willing and able to drive patient safety and quality initiatives required by TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization, be insurable for professional liability insurance, and have the confidence to be the only covering physician in the event of an emergency. An active Delaware license is a plus!
- Bonus opportunity
- Flexible scheduling providing an excellent work/life balance
- Medical director stipend
- Full-time entails 6-8, 24-hour in-house shifts/month
- Double coverage model
- Employee model with benefits package
- Relief from billing and coding responsibilities
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail guarantee
- Access professional development tools, education resources and CME credits through TeamHealth's online community
- Enrollment in TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's wellness program
Seaford is a traditional community. Explore its historic downtown located along the Nanticoke River. There are boutiques for the shoppers, museums for the historical enthusiasts, and great eats for the foodies. Take a trip to the Salisbury Zoo for a day out with the family. Enjoy the riverside amenities and recreational activities. Seaford offers much to do along with being a great family-friendly place to live. In true traditional community spirit, each year, Seaford hosts the Seaford Christmas Parade- the biggest in the area! There's lots to love about the city of Seaford.