Find job satisfaction and career growth in the heart of Midwest Texas as a full-time physician at any of the established hospital medicine programs affiliated with Hendrick Health System located in Abilene and Brownwood, Texas. You will be the inpatient medicine quarterback and be part of a cohesive team working collaboratively with specialists and an engaging nursing staff to provide the best patient care possible. Embrace the support of an experienced medical director who cares about you and your professional growth.
Enjoy a block schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off and the ability to care for low, mid and high acuity patients. We welcome internal medicine trained physicians interested in day or night shifts to apply. Ideal candidates should have a current or in process a Texas medical license. Enjoy lucrative earnings with a competitive compensation and incentives! There is a sign-on incentive available for qualified candidates.
TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. Our experience across a broad variety of care settings and service lines fosters a strong culture of collaboration and connection.
TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care for more than 40 years. As part of our nationwide team of world-class clinicians, you will grow with professional development tools, educational resources and access to our powerful network of clinical professionals who share and shape best practices.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Enjoy a flexible 7 days on, 7 days off schedule
- Day and night shifts available
- Established hospital medicine programs
- Excellent support being part of a local health system
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- $25k sign-on incentive is available for qualified clinicians
- $20k relocation bonus
- $2k per month residency stipend, if applicable
- $10k per year for 3 years ($30k total) for medical school reimbursement, if applicable
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader in hospital medicine
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Great place to work, play, and live!
No matter where you come from, you will find a little bit of everything in this university city of 120,000 located on 1-20 just 2.5 hours west of the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas metro. The city offers three 4-year colleges and hosts annual events that celebrate the western lifestyle and values of the working ranch. Abilene's civic progressiveness and its logistic function as a regional center for distribution, commerce, industry, transportation, and education provide an assortment of lodging, dining, cultural, and shopping opportunities typically found only in much larger cities. Enjoy the local lakes, the arts, the Abilene zoo, and an abundance of parks. Explore why people call Abilene home!