If you are a board certified/board eligible emergency medicine (EM) physician with an interest in a full-time role, you are just right for our team! TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for emergency medicine physicians to join our team working at Ascension Lourdes Hospital in Binghamton, New York. Lourdes Hospital is 197 beds, with 28 ED beds and a 6 room fast-track. Work alongside an exceptional leader and mentor to assist your career growth. We have an excellent relationship with ED nursing staff and administration.
- Enhanced sign-on bonus with full-time commitment
- 36,000 annual ED volume
- 44 hours of EM physician coverage with ability to work blocked shifts
- 12 hours of EM advanced practice clinician coverage per day
- EMR: Cerner
- ABEM/AOBEM board certified/board eligible
- Board eligible must be within 5 years of completing residency; you must have the ability to obtain prior to start date New York license, CSR, ACLS-AHA, PALS- AHA
- High acuity patients
- Designated stroke center
- Excellent specialty backup 24/7
- State-of-the-art equipment fully integrated with diagnostic imaging and the laboratory to expedite patient care typically within 30 minutes
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- 1099 independent contractor status with night differential, RVU incentive
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Relocation assistance
- CME available at no cost to our physicians through TeamHealth Learning Institute; exceptional local and regional emergency medicine leadership support
- Access to TeamHealth partnerships that offer the ability to secure benefits, additional insurances, tax planning, asset protection, investment options, and retirement plans.
- H1 available
For more than 95 years, Lourdes Hospital in Binghamton, New York, has been providing compassionate, personalized care to the Southern Tier. Our expanded emergency department and fast track features state-of-the-art equipment, private rooms, and is fully integrated with diagnostic imaging and the laboratory to expedite patient care. The facility is a designated stroke center with an inpatient stroke unit. In Binghamton, New York, the main hospital campus includes emergency care, a surgery center, breast care center, and a regional cancer center.
More to see, more to do
Binghamton sits on the Susquehanna River and the Chenango River in the Central/Southern Tier region of New York. One of the top 20 college towns in the U.S., Binghamton is home to State University of New York (SUNY) and Binghamton University, ranking in the top 50 public universities for the last 10 years. The city is rich in culture and lifestyle. However you enjoy spending your time off, you'll find what you love in Binghamton. There are several recreational areas for hiking, biking, and even leisure. Visit fresh produce markets for seasonal goodies, or stroll an art gallery and relish masterpieces from historical collections and emerging regional artists. The Discovery Center of the Southern Tier offers hands-on exhibits and play areas for children. Binghamton is also located just 1.5 hours outside of the Finger Lake and Wine Country region of the state. What you're looking for, you'll find in Binghamton!