TeamHealth has an excellent career opportunity available in Catskill, New York, for an experienced nurse practitioner or physician assistant. Provide inpatient primary care to adults in skilled nursing facilities. Follow a consistent daytime schedule working Monday-Friday. We ask that candidates have at least 2 years working experience as a nurse practitioner or physician assistant and be comfortable working independently. Post-acute and/or long-term care experience is a plus!
- Flexible daily schedule providing a great work/life balance
- Competitive compensation
- GEHRimed EHR
- Strong local and national leadership support
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Catskill, New York
When you think of New York, you might think of a big city, but Catskill offers a different perspective. The nature-filled town of Catskill, New York, is located in Greene County along the Hudson River. Zipline over lush hills, hike along waterfalls, take a boat ride down the Hudson. The options are endless here in Catskill, New York making it the perfect place to call home.