TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity for a full-time emergency medicine physician to be based in the New York Tristate area and work clinical hours in Connecticut. Your travel will be paid for you as you work 12-hour shifts at our hospitals for extended periods of time. This is an excellent opportunity for a graduating emergency medicine resident or a current practicing physician who wants to maximize their work/life balance with a 10-day per month work schedule. You will enjoy our concierge travel support.
This is a full-time, independent contractor position with guaranteed shifts. Candidates must be ABEM or AOBEM certified, residency trained, and prefer an experienced physician. This is an elite position and ideal candidates will be adaptive, possess excellent communication skills, and have a team player attitude. Flexibility to travel is required for this opportunity.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Blocked time off
- Excellent alternative to locums with guaranteed full-time
- Gain experience in a variety of practice settings and locations
- Membership in TeamHealth's leading Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts
Live where you want, practice in Connecticut!
Our traveling team members are credentialed at multiple client sites within Connecticut. Team members must be adaptive and possess excellent communication skills and a team-player attitude. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must.