TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity for a full-time emergency medicine physician living in the Syracuse, New York, area to work clinically in Central New York. This is an elite position and ideal candidates will be adaptive, possess excellent communication skills, and have a team player attitude.
This is a full-time, independent contractor position working, 10-days per month, guaranteed 12-hour blocked shifts, increased compensation, paid travel, concierge travel support, professional liability insurance with tail coverage, sign on bonus, and an ideal opportunity to maximize your work-life balance.
We are accepting applications from board certified emergency medicine, family medicine and internal medicine physicians with current emergency medicine experience. Board eligible candidates may be considered if within 5 years of residency. Flexibility to travel is required for this opportunity.
- Full-time independent contractor status
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation
- Guaranteed full-time hours
- Sign on bonus
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Blocked time off
- Gain experience in a variety of practice settings and locations
- Membership in TeamHealth's leading Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts
Live where you want, practice in New York!
Our traveling team members are credentialed at multiple client sites within a specified region of New York. Team member must be adaptive and possess excellent communication skills and a team-player attitude. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must.