Do you want to live in the city you love and work clinically in New York state? Do you want to be paid a high hourly rate and maximize your work/life balance? TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity to join our travel team. You will enjoy our concierge travel support for flights. This is a full-time, independent contractor position with guaranteed shifts. Candidates must be ABEM or AOBEM certified, residency trained. This is an elite position and ideal candidates will be adaptive, possess excellent communication skills, and have a team player attitude. Flexibility to travel is required for this opportunity. Premium rates plus sign bonus available.
- Excellent alternative to locums with guaranteed full-time hours
- Independent contractor status
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation
- This opportunity allows you to work block shifts in the same 3 to 4 EDs
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Blocked time off
- Gain experience in a variety of practice settings and locations
- Membership in TeamHealth's leading Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts
City of Brotherly Love
Philadelphia, the cradle of American independence, is a place of great beginnings. In addition to being the founding city for the United States Marine Corps, Philadelphia is the first location of many national institutions, including the first medical school, bank, fire engine, secular university, art school and museum, zoo, and public library. The City of Brotherly Love has never lost its unique civic identity. All major professional sports are represented by the city and fanatically supported by Philadelphians. It is home to world-class universities, museums, theater, cuisine, and distinct neighborhoods. In Philadelphia, the world is truly at your doorstep.