TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity for a full-time emergency medicine physician living in the Tri-State area to work clinically in Central New York. This is an elite position and ideal candidates will be adaptive, possess excellent communication skills, and have a team player attitude.
This is a full-time, independent contractor position working, 10-days per month, guaranteed 12-hour blocked shifts, increased compensation, paid travel, concierge travel support, professional liability insurance with tail coverage, sign on bonus, and an ideal opportunity to maximize your work-life balance.
We are accepting applications from board certified emergency medicine, family medicine and internal medicine physicians with current emergency medicine experience. Board eligible candidates may be considered if within 5 years of residency. Flexibility to travel is required for this opportunity.
- Full-time independent contractor status
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation
- Guaranteed full-time hours
- Sign on bonus
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Blocked time off
- Gain experience in a variety of practice settings and locations
- Membership in TeamHealth's leading Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts
Live where you want, practice in New York
Our traveling team members are credentialed at multiple client sites within a specified region of Connecticut. Team member must be adaptive and possess excellent communication skills and a team-player attitude. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must.