As a TeamHealth hospitalist, you will conduct patient intake assessments, provide oversight, guidance, and mentorship to our clinicians within inpatient rehabilitation clinical environment. You will also collaborate with leadership to review care coordination initiatives, develop collaborative intervention plans, and share ideas about network management issues. This position works under the direction of the medical director. Contact us today to learn more!
- 7 days on/7 days off
- 5-6 hours per day
- Base plus productivity compensation model paid bi-weekly
- Comprehensive benefits including 401k
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Supported by the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Sign on bonus possible
Virginia's state capital city
Richmond has many sites to enjoy for you and everyone in your family! Visit the famous Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens or the Children's Museum of Richmond just to mention a few. There is plenty to do with your children and family in this city. Richmond also offers retail shopping centers, fine dining, and many night life venues to choose from. Fall in love with the museums and National Battlefield Park that keep people coming back.