TeamHealth is excited to announce a wonderful opportunity for a full-time physician to join our competitive hospitalist program at Heart Hospital of Austin in Austin, Texas. The hospitalist appointment allows for a full spectrum of general medicine practice in addition to serving the needs of the cardiac specialty hospital. The average daily census is 43 divided among two physicians and one nurse practitioner during the day. As a hospitalist, you will work with a fully staffed intensive care unit. No procedures are required. Our physicians work on a 7-on/ 7-off schedule with 12-hour shifts. Competitive pay also includes productivity and quality bonuses. We are looking for a compassionate, hard working individual who wishes to make Austin a long term home.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage included
- Flexible administrative and clinical scheduling providing a great work/life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
Live Music Capital of the World
Austin, Texas, is a superb place with everything you need to live in paradise! The state capital of Texas is respectfully named after Stephen F. Austin, the founder of Texas. The Texas State Capital offers everyone daily free tours for a unique experience on Texas history. This city is famously known for its eccentric art and music scene which is represented all over the city like Baylor Street and at the many museums. One top Downtown Austin hot spot is the 6th Street district where you can savor some of the nation's best microbreweries and restaurants. Go for a hike in the gateway to the hill country along scenic streams, waterfalls, and the popular swimming hole at Barton Springs Pool. In addition, Lake Travis is one popular lively attraction that offers boating, swimming, kayaking, and even its very own zip-line adventure park!