TeamHealth is looking for a full-time emergency medicine physician to complete their emergency department (ED) team at St. Vincent's St. Clair Medical Center in Pell City, Alabama. This hospital is part of the St. Vincent's Health System. This emergency department sees an annual volume of 23,000 with an admission rate of 10%. There are 12 ED beds.
Enjoy the support of 24 hours of daily physician coverage and 12 hours of daily advanced practice clinician (APC) coverage daily. We ask that qualified clinicians be board certified in a primary care specialty with emergency medicine experience. ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications are required.
- Relocation and sign-on bonus negotiable
- Work/life balance can be accomplished in St. Augustine
- Leadership opportunity with medical director stipend
- Collaborative practice environment
- Advanced practice clinician coverage
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
St. Vincent is part of nation's largest Catholic and non-profit health system
St. Vincent's St. Clair is part of the St. Vincent's Health System Network in the Central Alabama area. This health system is part of Ascension Healthcare, which is the nation's largest Catholic and non-profit health system. Ascension Healthcare has more than 100,000 associates serving in 20 states and the District of Columbia.
Pell City is centrally located to fun!
Located along Interstate 20 between Birmingham and Atlanta, Pell City is the largest city in the county. Just 35 miles east of Birmingham, Pell City is located on the shores of Logan Martin Lake. The city is surrounded by the unincorporated communities of Wattsville to the north, Cropwell to the south, Seddon to the east, and Chula Vista to the west.