TeamHealth is seeking a board eligible or board certified physician to join our hospitalist team in New London, Connecticut. This position offers a 7-on/7-off schedule, with no procedures required and no call after shift. You'll join a supportive culture and benefit from a team of skilled support staff. Requirements are that you be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine to apply. Contact us today to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
Maritime Living in New England
Located midway between New York City and Boston on the shores of the Thames River and Long Island Sound, New London is steeped in New England culture. A sense of community defines this charming city, which is home to important historic landmarks, acres of public parks and many museums. With a population of just over 25,000, New London provides a wonderful small-town atmosphere in which to raise a family and the rich cultural scene of a unique maritime atmosphere.