TeamHealth has an excellent full-time hospital medicine opportunity for an experienced nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join our hospitalist team at St. Mary's Hospital in Amsterdam, New York. Enjoy a better work/life balance working a Monday-Friday schedule with no overnights or weekends required. Qualified candidates must have prior hospital medicine experience as a nurse practitioner or physician assistant to be considered.
As part of our community of advanced practice clinicians and physicians, together, you'll develop standards of care, tackle tough cases and share best practices. You'll have open channels of communication where you can tell us your ideas, your concerns, and where your interests fall within a range of locations, schedules and settings.
- Offering better work/life/balance with no weekend or overnight shifts
- Paid time off (PTO), competitive pay, and benefits
- Association with a leading clinician practice in the U.S.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to free CME, excellent mentorship and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute
- Membership to Society of Hospital Medicine
History and culture
About 30 miles west of Albany, Amsterdam offers outdoor activities from stock car racing at Fonda Speedway to quieter pursuits at seven recreation areas. Here you can explore numerous parks, bike paths and historical sites. Golfers can enjoy courses, including one designed by Robert Trent Jones. Amsterdam has over 50 different local eateries where you can find something to eat. The city's recreation department hosts events throughout the year for the community's enjoyment.