TeamHealth is growing our well-established hospitalist practice at Kindred Hospital located in San Leandro, California and is looking to hire APC Nocturnist for part-time positions. Kindred Hospital is a long-term, acute care hospital. The patient average length of stay is 20+days. Clinicians develop strong patient connections due to the patients' extended length-of-stays.
- Five to seven shifts per month
- 7p to 7a (12=hour shifts)
- No call requirements
- Hospital Acute Care experience preferred.
We are actively interviewing nurse practitioners and physician assistants with an interest in joining one of the most dynamic areas of care in medicine today.
TeamHealth supports our provider teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are clinician-driven, patient-focused, and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career with TeamHealth. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
Competitive compensation with an estimated base pay range of minimum $594/shift to maximum of $594/shift.
- Hospital Acute Care Experience Preferred
- Nocturnist position working 7p-7a
- Part-time doing 5-7 shifts per month on average
- Per shift compensation
- No Call requirements
- Not benefits eligible
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
East San Francisco Bay
San Leandro is in Alameda County, California, off the eastern shore of San Francisco Bay near Oakland, California. The city of San Leandro maintains and services 16 parks throughout the city, all of which are available for use by residents and visitors alike. Lake Chabot Regional Park is popular for its scenic hiking trails, camping, and fishing.