TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity for an emergency medicine physician to join our team at Paris Regional Medical Center in Paris, Texas. This is one of, if not the best, places in Texas to maintain and hone your procedural skills. This facility features high acuity, and candidates must be comfortable with all of the emergency medicine scope averaging daily central line, conscious sedation and fracture/dislocation reduction, near daily intubation, complex wound repair, and more. In this role you will enjoy "top of the market" hourly compensation, and you will work along highly-trained and experienced peers. There is easy access to breadth of helpful specialists. Interventional cardiology, general surgery, orthopedics, pediatrics, OB, nephrology, and oncology cases are always covered. We will consider ABFM with extensive emergency medicine experience.
- Sign-on available for qualified physicians
- Independent contractor status with highly competitive hourly rate of $285
- Flexible schedule allowing work/life balance
- No state income tax and a great cost of living in a family-friendly area
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading clinician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
Paris Regional Medical Center
Paris Regional Medical Center (PRMC), located in Paris, Texas, is a licensed 154-bed, general acute-care hospital serving Northeast Texas and Southeast Oklahoma. With state-of-the-art equipment, robust service lines and a staff of 900+, PRMC stands as the most complex hospital in at least a 70-mile radius of Paris.
Paris, Texas, is a city graced by dozens of beautiful old homes and unique public architecture that creates a charming backdrop for a thriving economy and a contemporary lifestyle. Lamar County serves as a hub for great businesses, shopping, exploring and relationship building. Home of the world's largest Eiffel Tower (with a red cowboy hat) and more than 18 locally owned and operated boutiques, Paris offers plenty to see and do. A wide variety of cultural events and numerous historic, scenic, and recreational sites continue to entertain and delight residents. Paris is the ultimate destination for biking in Texas. RIDE PARIS includes Trail de Paris, Tour de Paris, Mountain Bike Trails at Barber Hills, Bike Rentals, and the new Pump Track Paris.