TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an emergency medicine physician to join our team at Integris Miami Hospital in Miami, Oklahoma, on a full-time basis. Join a team that promotes the development of your skills and fosters an environment of care. Learn and grow from the finest in emergency medicine through mentorship, education, and wellness support. You'll be part of a network of thousands of clinician's nationwide promoting communication and collaboration, and you're gaining confidence with dedicated support of risk management resources. Part-time opportunities are also available.
- Employee status with comprehensive benefits
- Excellent hourly compensation
- Flexible scheduling: 12 hour shifts
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and resources to maintain a high quality of work-life balance
Integris Miami Hospital
Since 1919, INTEGRIS Miami Hospital has been serving northeastern Oklahoma, delivering the finest health care available by professionals committed to the highest standards of patient care. As a member of the state’s largest locally owned health care system, our full service medical and acute care facility is an integral part of a name you can trust: INTEGRIS.
Miami is the county seat of Ottawa County, Oklahoma. Named after the Miami tribe, the city also serves as capital of the Miami Tribe of Oklahoma, Modoc Tribe of Oklahoma, Ottawa Tribe of Oklahoma, Peoria Tribe of Indians, Seneca-Cayuga Tribe, and Shawnee Tribe.