TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an emergency medicine physician to join our team at Abrazo Surprise Hospital in Surprise, Arizona. This micro-hospital has 12 emergency department (ED) beds, 8 inpatient beds and 1 OR bed. There is an annual volume of 10,000 per year, low to moderate acuity, a hospital medicine program in place, and an admission rate of 7%. The EMR is Cerner, 12-hour physician shifts, and transfers will go to Abrazo Arrowhead Campus.
Candidates must be board certified in emergency medicine and ACLS, ATLS, PALS. As a TeamHealth physician, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources, and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Excellent compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
Our sprawling suburban city is located in the northwest Phoenix Metropolitan area, just 45 minutes from Downtown Phoenix and the Sky Harbor International Airport. Residents and visitors enjoy the small-town feel with big-city amenities that only Surprise can offer. From community celebrations, art galleries and cultural experiences, to regional festivals, our multi-generational city has something for everyone. Surprise is home to the Southwest's largest tennis and racquet complex, professionally designed golf courses, an urban fishing lake and aquatic centers.