TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Abrazo Arrowhead Campus. Candidates should board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine. Abrazo Arrowhead Campus sees an annual volume of 36,000 with a 19% admission rate and 28 emergency department beds. There are 26 hours of physician coverage and 23 hours of advanced practice clinician (APC) coverage. Abrazo Arrowhead is a certified stroke and chest pain center. The EMR is Cerner.
- Independent contractor status
- Excellent hourly compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and resources to maintain a high quality of work-life balance
Glendale, Maricopa County, Arizona, is just 9 miles northwest of Downtown Phoenix and has a population of 226,721. Home to NHL, NLL, and NFL professional sports teams and spring training for two major league baseball franchises, Glendale offers access to the new University of Phoenix Stadium and the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl, host for the 2008 Super Bowl XLII. Glendale bills itself as Arizona's Antique Capital with plenty of shopping at popular Arrowhead Towne Center mall.