TeamHealth has opened up a full time emergency medicine physician opportunity at AdventHealth Central Texas in Killeen, Texas, just 70 miles northeast of downtown Austin, Texas. This facility sees an annual volume of 52,000 visits per year in a Level IV facility seeing about 2.2 to 2.4 patients per hour. Enjoy the support of 38 hours of physician coverage daily and 35 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily with a dedicated fast-track. AdventHealth Central Texas is a 148 bed hospital with 38 emergency department beds.
- Flexible schedule
- Paid professional liability insurance coverage
- W-2 employee contractor status with excellent benefits package
- Excellent leadership
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
Where freedom grows
Situated in the Fort Hood area, this community is built of stunning lakes, local parks, and camping locations. It is a popular location for picnics, sports, and even for those who love fishing. Temple Lake Park even has a beach area for everyone to even enjoy swimming! Fort Hood military base is located in the city of Killeen, and has a delightful museum that exhibits historic military vehicles. Visit the Mayborn Science Theater hosts planetarium shows on the Texas College location.