TeamHealth is recruiting internal medicine or family medicine trained physicians who are interested in hospital medicine opportunities in the southwestern/ Galax, Virginia, area. Ideal candidates will be comfortable working independently, with an open ICU. This is a 7-on/ 7-off schedule working 12-hour shifts. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
- Hourly compensation with quality and RVU bonus
- Signing and relocation incentives
- Employed model with health benefits and retirement
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
Galax is the gateway to the Blue Ridge Mountains. Located between Carroll County and Grayson County, the area is rich in Appalachian culture and history and is known for bluegrass music and musicians. Galax is home to the largest Old Time Bluegrass Fiddler's Convention, one of the most prominent traditional music contests in the United States. The convention has been held annually in Galax since 1935. The New Trail River State Park offers visitors and residents of Galax 39 miles of hiking, walking and cycling activities year-round. Visit Galax's downtown to experience quaint shops or to stroll through the Blue Ridge Music Center.