Generous Sign-On Bonus Available
Deliver compassionate patient care as a full time family medicine or internal medicine physician with TeamHealth's post-acute team in Tucson, Arizona. Enjoy a flexible 7-on/7-off schedule, rounding at an inpatient post-acute facility in the area and create your ideal work life balance.
TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. TeamHealth Post-Acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. Most importantly, it's built around you. Our practice offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- Unmatched flexibility
- Generous Signing bonus and relocation incentives
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 90-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational and CME opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership positions
- Company issued iPad with gEHRimed
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
The best of both worlds in Tucson, Arizona
Located at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountains in southern Arizona, Tucson offers the best of both worlds: the progress and innovation of a metropolitan community and the friendly, caring atmosphere of a small town. A family-oriented community, Tucson Unified and Catalina Foothills School Districts are focused on student achievement. Tucson's rich cultural heritage is evident in many of its local attractions, including museums, galleries and national parks. UNESCO named Tuscon the first city of gastronomy, enjoy living in a city with multi-layered food culture! Tucson is a wonderful outdoor playground for enthusiasts of all kinds of sports and recreational activities, including golf, swimming, hiking and mountain biking. Its climate features dry desert air, 360 days of sunshine annually and warm daytime temperatures that turn hot during the summer months.