TeamHealth has an opportunity for a full-time emergency medicine physician to join our team at Kenmore Mercy Hospital in Kenmore, New York! This 38,000 volume department offers overlapping physician coverage and advanced practice clinician coverage daily. There is an increased sign-on bonus available for full-time applicants, and free CME available for all clinicians. Qualified candidates should be residency-trained in emergency medicine or primary care with emergency medicine experience.
- Enhanced sign-on bonus for full-time candidates
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage included
- Flexible clinical scheduling providing a great work/life balance
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of emergency medicine physicians who actively shape and improve the practice of emergency medicine
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL) and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Potential to further your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles
Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Serving Buffalo's Northern Suburbs and Niagara County, Kenmore Mercy Hospital is a community facility with all of the services and amenities of a large hospital. Recently recognized with an "A" rating for quality and safety from the Leapfrog Group, Kenmore is a Joint Commission Accredited Magnet hospital that has served the needs of Buffalo's northern suburbs for over 60 years. The hospital boasts a nationally-recognized knee and hip center and medical rehabilitation unit, sleep medicine, stroke care, imaging technology, palliative care, cardiopulmonary testing, interventional radiology, state-of-the-art emergency care, and enhanced medical, surgical, and critical care services.
A great community
Kenmore, New York, boasts a thriving business district, beautiful residential homes, fine schools, parks, playgrounds, and a library. There is a true sense of community in this village. Whether it's a holiday sing-a-long, the Farmers' Market, or fundraising drives to benefit troops overseas, the Kenmore community is always supportive and happy to join together. Enjoy living in proximity to The Buffalo Zoo, Frank Lloyd Wright's Martin House, Canalside and Outer Harbor!