Interested in becoming a leader in Anesthesia? TeamHealth is actively interviewing a board certified anesthesiologist with leadership experience to join our anesthesia team as the medical director at Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center in Johnstown, Pennsylvania. Enjoy a generous start date bonus!
As a TeamHealth clinical leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources, and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Excellent compensation, start date bonus and medical director stipend
-11 weeks paid time off (PTO)
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package including great health benefits
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class anesthesia experts
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
Multi-Award Winning Teaching Hospital
Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center has 537 inpatient, behavioral health, rehabilitation, and transitional care beds. A regional referral hospital known for clinical excellence, Conemaugh Memorial is home to the highest level of care designations for Neonatal Care (Level 3) and Trauma Care (Level 1). Conemaugh Memorial has received recognition by the American Heart Association with the Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award. Conemaugh Memorial is proudly committed to being a teaching hospital, including seven medical residency programs, School of Nursing, and Allied Health education programs.
Historic Johnstown, Pennsylvania
In Johnstown, Pennsylvania, you can hear the inspirational stories arising from the Johnstown floods, but you also can see how this city made steel and mined coal. You can experience the immigrant heritage and arts scene in the Cambria City Historic District, or you can party at one of the top-10 motorcycle rallies in the nation and other firstrate festivals celebrating music and ethnicity. You can boat whitewater in the Stonycreek Canyon, ride the byways, bicycle country lanes, mountain bike single-track and cycle rail-trails, hike atop the lush ridges, and boat, fish, or swim in lakes once owned by steel companies. And all of the Johnstown area's attractions come beautifully
framed by the scenic Allegheny Mountains.