TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our hospitalist team at our Red Bank, New Jersey, practice, Riverview Medical Center. The ideal candidate will be board certified. In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations. At TeamHealth, we are committed to providing the best place for patients to receive care and clinicians to practice medicine. Let us find a position that works best for you and your career goals.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Join a well-established hospitalist group
- Great mix of seasoned and newly trained providers
- Block schedule available for days shifts
- Compensation includes a strong base salary with wRVU based quarterly bonus
- Average of 18 patients per day
- Previous experience is highly preferred
- Comprehensive benefits include: fully paid professional liability insurance (with tail), health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, 401K, SERP, CME time and allotment and concierge service
- Career growth potential through local, regional and national leadership opportunities and support as a part of TeamHealth's 16,000 clinician network
Award-winning care in a beautiful setting
Riverview Medical Center is 299-bed facility situated on the Navesink River in Red Bank, New Jersey. With gorgeous views of the river and scenery, Riverview Medical Center was recently named the fourth most beautiful hospital in the U.S. by Soliant Health. The facility provides a comprehensive range of care to local residents and the northern coast of New Jersey. Riverview Medical Center is a Hackensack Meridian Health facility ranked among the state's top performing health systems for quality; Hackensack Meridian Health was the first health system to receive Magnet designation for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center and one of few nationally to receive the prestigious John M. Eisenberg Award for Patient Safety and Quality. The facility has also received J.D. Power Awards recognizing excellence in care for several services areas, including emergency medicine, maternity care, outpatient services and inpatient services.
Gateway to Two Rivers
Red Bank is known as the gateway to the Two Rivers area. It embodies the best of all worlds, from fine arts and galleries to world-class shopping and gourmet and casual dining to premier residential and commercial real estate properties and theatres and performing arts. Red Bank is located about 45 minutes from Staten Island and about an hour from New York City.