Join TeamHealth and our growing team in San Antonio, Texas as part of our post-acute care team. This opportunity is perfect for an internal medicine, family medicine or geriatric trained nurse practitioner to provide primary care to patients in a skilled nursing facility and assisted living centers.
TeamHealth fully supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best provide unmatched patient care. We are physician driven, patient focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Guaranteed paid time off (PTO)
- Unmatched flexibility
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70-day onboarding program
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Company issued iPad with Gehrimed
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
San Antonio, Texas
San Antonio, located in south-central Texas, serves as the cultural and commercial center for the Rio Grande Valley. With a population of more than one million, it is the third largest city in Texas. San Antonio offers many attractions, including the Paseo del Rio (or River Walk), Hemis Fair Plaza, Tower of the Americas, Fiesta Texas, Sea World of Texas, and the Alamodome. In addition to a tropical climate, San Antonio has good public and private universities, a medical school, and a myriad of outstanding restaurants.