TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a medical director to join our post-acute care team in the Syracuse, New York, area. Clinicians have excellent medical quality metrics within this facility and have continued to improve all quality standards within the facility. This facility runs close to full capacity at all times. The clinicians engage in medication management meeting, QPAI meetings, as well as any indicator that improves the quality of life for the residents.
- Full-time Monday-Friday schedule
- Competitive compensation
- Strong local and national leadership support
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Do your thing!
Syracuse recently ranked among the top 10% of best places to live. Syracuse is a scenic treasure in the center of New York State with rolling hills, tranquil lakes and picturesque forests. Changing seasons provide colorful autumns and beautiful winter playgrounds. Strategically located at the crossroads of the state, Syracuse is five hours from Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Toronto and Washington. Home to several lakes, you can enjoy fishing, boating or watersports at Lake Ontario, Oneida Lake or the Finger Lakes! A top-division, minor league and college sports city, Syracuse is home to the Syracuse Mets of AAA Baseball and the Syracuse Crunch of the AHL, perfect for thrilling sporting events. The most attended sporting events in Syracuse are those of the NCAA Division I Syracuse University Orange. Spend a day at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo and see everything from tiny frogs to giant elephants! Visit the Everson Museum of Art to take in exciting contemporary art pieces or enjoy a history lesson at the Erie Canal Museum. Whatever you're seeking, Syracuse has it all!