Join TeamHealth in Nicholasville, Kentucky, at St. Joseph Jessamine as a PRN emergency medicine physician! St. Joseph Jessamine has an annual volume of 24,000 with 24 hours of daily physician coverage and 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage. This free standing emergency department (ED) has 14 beds, a 1% admission rate, and the physician sees an average of 2.2 patients per hour. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today.
- Well-established team with strong leadership support
- Great location to raise a family and plenty of
opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors
- Access to professional development tools, educational
resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and
- Referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's
national Patient Safety Organization
Founded in 1798, Nicholasville is the county seat of Jessamine County, Kentucky. Serving as both a residential community for Lexington-area commuters and as an employment and shopping center for central Kentucky, the city has a total area of 13.08 square miles of which 0.07 square miles is water.