Join our well-established emergency medicine team at. St. Joseph Jessamine in Lexington, Kentucky. This free standing emergency department is looking for a full-time emergency medicine clinician to be able to start immediately.
- New, higher rate; competitive with other emergency departments in the area
- 24,000 annual volume
- 24 hours of physician coverage
- 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage
- 14 emergency department beds
- 1% admission rate
- 2.2 patients an hour
- Student loan repayment for those who qualify
- Relocation and generous sign on bonus
A large city in thoroughbred horse country
In the heart of Kentucky's thoroughbred horse country, Lexington offers a moderate year-round climate with four well-defined seasons. Watch sporting events and theater at the University of Kentucky, or visit the many horse farms, world-class golf courses, and cultural events the city has to offer. Lexington is close to many important Kentucky historical sites, the state capital of Frankfort, and Louisville, one of the state's largest cities and home of Churchill Downs and the Kentucky Derby.