TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time facility medical director to join our emergency department team and will provide director leadership at Meadowview Regional Medical Center. The emergency department (ED) has an annual patient volume of 20,000 with 24 hours of physician daily coverage, as well as 10 hours of advanced practice clinician (APC) coverage. TeamHealth cultivates leaders to guide their teams toward goals like client retention and patient satisfaction, as well as the ultimate goal – high-quality patient care.
As a TeamHealth leader you'll be able to advocate for patients, peers and nursing colleagues thereby increasing job satisfaction and fostering a strong culture of collaboration and connection. We pave the way for you to further your abilities as make a positive impact by influencing processes that improve efficiency and outcomes for patient care teams, ultimately benefiting the community and allowing it to thrive.
TeamHealth physician leaders gain access to leadership development programs, mentorship opportunities, educational resources, administrative and legal support services and a powerful national network of thousands of professionals who share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of innovative clinical tools dedicated to helping you lead your team, so you can provide the best possible patient care.
- Support of a nationwide network of world-class clinicians
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program with services assisting from childcare, financial planning, burnout and more
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to leadership development programs such as LEADership Fundamentals, LEAD (Leadership Education and Development), CDA (Coach Development Academy), the Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
Meadowview Regional Medical Center
Meadowview Regional Medical Center is a 100-bed, acute care, Joint Commission accredited facility located in Maysville, Kentucky. Meadowview was named one of the 100 Top Hospitals in the country five times in the past decade.
Welcome to Maysville!
Picturesque Maysville, Kentucky, lies along the Ohio River and can be your home base for exploring Kentucky and the regional history. Visit the Kentucky Gateway Museum Center, the National Underground Railroad Museum, and other historical sites that offer hands-on fun. Enjoy live theatre at the Washington Opera House, built in 1885, or tour the Old Pogue Distillery where you can enjoy Kentucky spirits. With local eateries and easy access to the great outdoors, Maysville has something for the whole family as well as quick access to nearby metropolitan areas - only 1 hour to Cincinnati, Ohio, 1.5 hours to Lexington, Kentucky, and 2.5 hours to Louisville, Kentucky.