TeamHealth is growing our well-established post-acute care presence in Jacksonville, Florida. Provide inpatient primary care services full-time at post-acute facilities in the area and become part of one of the nation's leading and largest physician groups. We are actively interviewing board certified internal medicine, family medicine and geriatric medicine trained physicians with an interest in joining one of the most dynamic areas of care in medicine today.
TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that allows you to put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice. TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- No primary night call with the support of our in house call group
- Business strength and stability through
alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Local and national leadership opportunities for interested clinicians
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Enjoy Florida's natural side
Located on the Atlantic Ocean in the far northeast corner of Florida, Jacksonville is the 12th largest city in the U.S. based on population, but the largest in land area. It ranks 10th among the fastest growing cities in the country, due to its convenient location, mild climate, reasonable cost of living and high quality of life. Jacksonville has a variety of homes and neighborhoods to suit every taste and budget; home prices are below the U.S. average. Given its wealth of family-oriented activities, it is an excellent place to raise children and put down roots. Jacksonville's diverse cultural scene includes museums, art collections, and a variety of performing arts as well as annual jazz and film festivals. Residents have numerous recreational choices; the city operates the largest U.S. urban park system, has miles of beautiful beaches and waterways and is home to many golf and tennis facilities. Jacksonville's climate is humid subtropical with mild winters and warm summers.