Further your career in emergency medicine with TeamHealth. Deliver safe, high-quality patient care as a physician in our emergency department (ED) at OhioHealth Marion General Hospital in Marion, Ohio, just 1-hour north of Columbus.
Our team consists of board-certified physicians advanced practice clinicians and skilled health professionals skilled in emergency medicine (EM) to provide the highest level of patient care, and our hospital has received multiple healthcare awards including 2022 Top 100 Rural Hospitals.
About the facility:
- Annual Volume: 39,318
- Hospital Beds: 250
- ED Beds: 24
- Fast Track: No
- Physician coverage per day: 28-24 hours per day
- APC coverage per day: 20-25 hours per day
- Trauma Level: Non-Designated Trauma Center
- Hospital Medicine Program: Yes
- Acuity Level: Medium
- Admission Rate: 18%
- Diagnostic imaging and laboratory services
- EMR: Epic
Apply today and join the team!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Employee model
- Compensation includes night differential, quarterly incentive plan, and additional bonus
- Full-time status includes medical, dental, vision, Rx, protected 401k, and executive retirement plan
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonus
- Flexible scheduling
- Diversity and inclusion programs
- Professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Opportunity for leadership, growth, and mentorship
- Clinician wellness program
- Support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
OhioHealth Marion General Hospital
The area's only full-service hospital, OhioHealth Marion General Hospital is renowned for providing care for complex conditions in the Marion, Ohio, area. OhioHealth Marion General Hospital is a 250-bed hospital that has provided quality healthcare to the north central Ohio communities since 1920. The hospital offers a comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient healthcare services, including 24/7 stroke and neurological services, advanced heart and vascular surgeries, orthopedic and sports medicine treatment and comprehensive cancer care. OhioHealth has been recognized as one of the top five large health systems in America by IBM Watson Health.
The city of Marion, Ohio, is located in north-central Ohio approximately 50 miles north of Columbus. It is home to a variety of attractions and outdoor recreation opportunities. Visit the Wyandot Popcorn Museum, experience the Marion Palace Theater or explore the great outdoors at Marion Tallgrass Trail. Celebrate the holidays at Marion County Fairgrounds where the Marion County Fair is held annually during the first week of July with a glorifying fireworks show on the Fourth of July. During Christmas, the fairgrounds display a magnificent light show. Marion County has something for everyone!