TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified internal medicine physicians to join our established team at Mount St. Mary's Hospital in Lewiston, New York. This is an excellent opportunity to lead a hospitalist medicine practice. The ideal candidate will have previous leadership experience.
TeamHealth is one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
You'll be able to learn and grow alongside the best, with mentors, education and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth. You'll also have all the benefits of our powerful national network with rigorous risk management to feel confident in your work.
Join a community of thousands of hospital medicine professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospital medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Medical directorship stipend
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package including great health benefits
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
Over 100 years of service
Located in Lewiston, New York, Mount St. Mary's Hospital has provided quality care to the greater Niagara Falls region for over 100 years. Founded in 1907, this 133-bed facility is recognized for its excellence in maternity services, orthopedic care and stroke care. Mount St. Mary's offers a comprehensive continuum of care services and is a part of Catholic Health, a non-profit healthcare system focused on compassionate care and using the latest technology to provide award-winning care to western New York. Mount St. Mary's Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission and is named a Designated Stroke Center by the New York State Department of Health.
Live, work and play!
The Town of Lewiston is located in the westernmost portion of Niagara County. Buffalo is a 30-minute drive to the south, Rochester is 90 minutes east, and Ontario, Canada, is 1-hour and forty-five minutes to the north. This quaint and vibrant village is home to some of the best restaurants and unusual retail shops in Western New York. Fishing is great and historical buffs will find early history of New York, and Underground Railroad trails. Musical concerts can be found often during the summer in the village and at Artpark. The Village is home to many festivals celebrating food, fine arts, gardens, historic houses, jazz, harvest and the Annual Peach Festival.