TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time facility medical director to join our emergency department team and will provide director leadership at Saline Memorial Hospital in Benton, Arkansas. Saline Memorial Hospital Emergency Department (ED) has an annual patient volume of 26,000 with 24 hours of physician daily coverage, as well as 24 hours of advanced practice clinician (APC) coverage. TeamHealth cultivates leaders to guide their teams toward goals like client retention and patient satisfaction, as well as the ultimate goal – high-quality patient care.
As a TeamHealth leader you'll be able to advocate for patients, peers and nursing colleagues thereby increasing job satisfaction and fostering a strong culture of collaboration and connection. We pave the way for you to further your abilities as make a positive impact by influencing processes that improve efficiency and outcomes for patient care teams, ultimately benefiting the community and allowing it to thrive.
TeamHealth physician leaders gain access to leadership development programs, mentorship opportunities, educational resources, administrative and legal support services and a powerful national network of thousands of professionals who share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of innovative clinical tools dedicated to helping you lead your team, so you can provide the best possible patient care.
- Support of a nationwide network of world-class clinicians
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program with services assisting from childcare, financial planning, burnout and more
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to leadership development programs such as LEADership Fundamentals, LEAD (Leadership Education and Development), CDA (Coach Development Academy), the Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
Saline Memorial Hospital
Saline Memorial Hospital is a 177-bed facility that provides quality healthcare to Saline County. The hospital's main campus encompasses approximately 400,000 square feet of inpatient and outpatient treatment areas. Services range from cardiology, neurology, pediatrics, orthopedics, otolaryngology, ophthalmology, psychiatry, wound care, bariatric surgery, sleep medicine, women's services, hospice, home health, breast imaging, emergency services, diagnostic imaging, rehabilitation services and more.
Rich in beauty and history
Located halfway between Little Rock and Hot Springs along I-30, Benton's central location and charming environment makes a perfect home. The picturesque Benton town square is the focal point of the community. Discover and learn about local history at the Gann Museum of Saline County, housed in the only known structure in the world constructed of bauxite. The Royal Theatre, now listed on the National Register of Historic Places, hosts live theatrical productions. Residents can search for treasures with several antique malls on both sides of the interstate. The Saline River and Lake Sunset has excellent fishing, scenery and backcountry floating for the outdoors enthusiast. There are several community parks and recreation centers with many activities for family-friendly fun.