TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an emergency medicine physician to join our team at Integris Grove Hospital in Grove, Oklahoma, on a full-time basis. Join a team that promotes the development of your skills and fosters an environment of care. Learn and grow from the finest in emergency medicine through mentorship, education, and wellness support. You'll be part of a network of thousands of clinicians nationwide promoting communication and collaboration, and you're gaining confidence with dedicated support of risk management resources. A part-time opportunity is also available.
- Employee status with comprehensive benefits
- Excellent hourly compensation
- Flexible scheduling; 12 hour shifts
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and resources to maintain a high quality of work-life balance
Integris Grove Hosptial
Integris Grove Hospital sees an annual volume of 16,000 and features 54 hospital beds. Clinicians chart with EPIC. There are 24 hours of daily physician coverage and 8 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
Grove lies in Delaware County on the shores of the Grand Lake of the Cherokees. The town of more than 5,500 people is considered one of the top retirement areas in the nation. Grove is home to Har-Ber Village, one of the largest antiques museums in the U.S., and other attractions such as Bernice State Park, Cayuga Mission Church, Cherokee Grove Golf Course, the 1909 Corey Hotel, and many others.