Interested in becoming a leader in Anesthesia? TeamHealth is actively interviewing a board certified anesthesiologist with leadership experience to join our anesthesia team as the medical director at Aiken Regional Medical Center in Aiken, South Carolina
As a TeamHealth clinical leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources, and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Excellent compensation, start date bonus and medical director stipend
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package including great health benefits
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class anesthesia experts
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
Aiken, South Carolina
Aiken, South Carolina, is a beautiful city in South Carolina, just northeast of Augusta, Georgia. The city boasts many exciting happenings like the annual hot air balloon festival, the Aiken Spring Classic Horse Show that brings viewers from all over the country, and the spring steeplechase. Take the family to the Aiken County Farmers Market, which is one of the oldest farmer's markets in the world. Check out the Carolina Dragway race track, enjoy the numerous eateries, and take in the beauty of the city. Aiken has much to offer for all.