Advance your career providing safe, high-quality care as a part-time or full-time physician with TeamHealth's post-acute care team in the Chicago, Illinois, area. Candidates must be board certified in family medicine or internal medicine.
Join TeamHealth and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
TeamHealth's post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. We support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive, uncapped compensation
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program or referral program
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Pride of the Fox
St. Charles is a city in DuPage and Kane counties in the U.S. state of Illinois. It lies roughly 40 miles (64 km) west of Chicago on Illinois Route 64. As of 2019 the population is an estimated 32,887. The official city slogan is "Pride of the Fox", after the Fox River that runs through the center of town. St. Charles is part of a tri-city area along with Geneva and Batavia, all western suburbs of similar size and relative socioeconomic condition.
Located on the shores of Lake Michigan in the heart of the Midwest, Chicago is home to several sports teams, an internationally renowned symphony orchestra, spectacular live theater, celebrated architecture, thousands of restaurants, and world-class museums and shops. With its deep layers of history and culture, there are numerous top-notch museums and scores of institutions of higher learning. The city is alive with wondrous theater, film, dance, and parades. The Chicago Cultural Center is the first free municipal cultural center in the U.S. And then there are the observation decks of the Hancock Building or the Sears Tower, as well as the exciting activities offered at Navy Pier and Odyssey Fun World.